Character Development Questions. (Part 2)
This one comes with the help of Lex :3. Lex’s are more appropriate if you’re trying to develop one character in particular, whereas mine are more in general, so use whichever ones tickle your pickle.
A like or reblog would be great if you found it helpful.
- Which of your characters is the loneliest?
- If you could hug any of your characters, which would it be?
- Do any of your characters dye their hair?
- Which of your characters is the most shy?
- Which of your characters would get on the most?
- Do any of your characters have unusual names?
- Who is the most important person in each of your character’s lives?
- Which of your characters is more likely to stay in an abusive relationship?
- Are all of your characters straight?
- Do any of your characters smoke?
- Who do your characters miss, if anyone?
- Are all you characters human?
- What jobs do your characters have?
Lex’s fabulous questions:
- Have any of your characters had the chicken pox? How old were they? How did they act while being sick?
- Can any of your characters ride a bike? How old were they? Who taught them?
- If your character were an animal what would they be and why?
- What is your character’s favorite type of sandwich? Favorite type of smoothie?
- What does your character’s backpack/duffle bag look like?
- Is your character right brain or left brain dominant?
- Can your character drive? Who taught them?
- What kind of car/motorcycle does your character own?
- What is your characters favorite holiday? Why? Who do they usually celebrate with?
- How is your characters eyesight? Can they see 3D? Do they need reading glasses or glasses of any sort? Do they wear contacts?
- Does your character have any pets? Want any?
- If your character could live anywhere in the world where would they live? Why? Who would they bring with them?
- What kinds of board games do your characters like to play? Card games? Video games?